Every day is a good day to celebrate love so today we’re sharing five gift ideas for couples. From holiday to housewarming to anniversary to host gifts, these are fun ideas for your favorite pair.
Gifts for Couples
1. Love is Love Mugs. Couples who drink coffee together, stay together. And these mugs have a lot of heart! Exclusively designed for Pottery Barn, the company will donate 50% of the purchase price to the Human Rights Campaign.
2. Custom Marble Coasters. A set of hexagon marble coasters are pretty cool. A personalized set of hexagon marble coasters is next level awesome. Customize with hand-lettered first names, a shared last name, anniversary date or anything that celebrates the couple.
3. Personalized Cutting Board. Handmade in California, this cutting board is almost too pretty to use. This is a great gift for the couple that loves to entertain as it can serve double duty as a darling little cheese platter.
4. Pair of Air Plants. Let love grow with a pair of Tillandsia, or Air Plants. They require minimal care so they make a great house plant for just about anyone. (Though I’m convinced I could kill them.) We love this darling little pair in metallic painted sea urchin shells.
5. Three Nights Wine Box. “Help your favorite couple celebrate the everyday and the extraordinary with this rustic handmade wine box.” We love the idea of celebrating average days and this thoughtful keepsake box gives couples an opportunity to make three ordinary nights extraordinary.