When someone asks what I want for Christmas, I usually draw a blank. For the rest of the season, I will now send anyone who asks the link to this list of gift ideas for women because, honestly, I want all the things (that I don’t already own).
1. Target Beauty Advent Calendar. It may be past the first of December, but it’s never too late to give the gift of beauty. This beauty advent calendar is a steal at only $15, making it a great gift for any makeup lover on your shopping list.
2. Oh Joy! Phone Case. Joy Cho, the graphic designer behind Oh Joy!, is a the best at using bright colors and creative patterns that result it distinctively modern and fabulous designs. She’s partnered with Incipio to create exclusive iPhone cases and we love all of them!
2. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer. You guys, if it wasn’t totally weird and non-sensical this beauty item would be on every single gift guide we created this year. That is how much I love this thing. It is worth every penny and will change the way you do your hair – for the better.
4. Frye Amy Crossbody. If you’ve been lucky enough to slip your feet into a pair of Frye boots, then you know the luxurious leather is in a league of its own. That same gorgeous craftsmanship and style is a perfect match for casual bags like this stylish crossbody we’re dying to carry.
5. Lavender Gift Set. Give the gift of relaxation in a box with this 7 product set. Lizuth uses high quality oils, premium essential oils for scent, natural colorants made from spices, minerals & roots to bring the luxury of a spa to the comfort of your home.
6. Tea Drop Sampler. It’s never been so easy to make a delicious mug of tea. Place the tea drop made of organic tea, sugar and aromatic spices into hot water and you can enjoy a blissful tea blend any time, anywhere. Sampler set includes five servings of five different blends.
7. Stella & Dot Confetti Drop Earrings. Sequin + rainbow + sparkle = the most fun earrings you’ll ever wear. They are the perfect way to bring sparkle to any holiday outfit.
8. Blessed Hot Mess Tee. I mean, those three words pretty much sum up motherhood, don’t they? It’s always feel like a hot mess, but we are so blessed to parent our little munchkins.
9. Personalized Journal. With her metallic gold on the front, this is a great option for the woman who has everything. It’s functional and ridiculously darling. It’s hard to pick a favorite cover between the white, pink, mint, blush floral, black or pink marble options.
Please Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and buy something we may receive compensation and that helps us buy coffee and support our families. This is not a sponsored post. Thank you!