Our Kid + Kin gifts for him ideas include something for every man on your holiday shopping list. From husband to brother to father-in-law, I think we have you covered. There’s a wide price range, too, so you can find something to fit every budget. And, I’ll be honest… I’d like nearly everything on this list.
Except, of course, The Man Can. Do you have a favorite from our gifts for him list?
Gifts for Him
1. G-Ro Carry-On. This modern and smart piece of luggage is not your mama’s suitcase. It’s basically the Tesla of carry-ons. It is packed with innovative features including a freaking charging station! And, like a smart car, you can design your carry-on by picking your wheel and handle color.
2. Personalized Whiskey Stones. Whiskey stones are the perfect way to chill a drink without diluting the flavor. A personalized set makes the gift extra special.
3. The Man Can. From The Plum Island Soap Co., the Man Can is loaded with all natural skincare products and accessories. And it’s packaged in a cool, custom paint can.
4. One Handed Bottle Opener. The ergonomic design off this bottle opener allows you to hold and open a beer bottle with one hand. And there’s even a little magnet that holds the bottle cap after opening. This is a great stocking stuffer!
5. 100 Things You Must Do Before You Die Poster. This is basically a bucket list in advent calendar style poster form. Perfect for the adventure type or hard to buy for person.
6. Stainless Steel Mug. You went to all the trouble to have those awesome family photos taken, now make sure everyone sees your favorite by putting it on a Stainless Steel Travel Mug. Great for a sentimental family man.
For more gift ideas, visit Giving, the 2017 Kid + Kin Holiday Guide!
Please Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and buy something we may receive compensation and that helps us buy coffee and support our families. This is not a sponsored post. Thank you!