Christmas and Birthdays are the few times a year that feel like we can go BIG with gift giving. I love seeing my kids’ faces when they unwrap a much coveted gift! This year we’re sharing the hottest BIG gift ideas to give!
We’re sharing 6 BIG gift ideas that are sure to be the star of the show this holiday season! Don’t like giving things? We’ve even thrown in one of our top experiences to give. Because, there’s nothing like spending time together and sharing memories. In fact, this year my family is taking a trip to Disneyland just after the holidays to celebrate and make memories together!
Are any of these BIG gift ideas on your kids’ Christmas lists?
BIG gift ideas
1. American Girl Horse Stable – Love American Girl as much as we do? This stable set is a 27 piece play kit including a wooden barn, horse treats and accessories, chicken coop and chickens.
2. Imaginext Batbot Xtreme – Over 2 ft-tall Batboat Xtreme comes with wings, punching fists, projectile launchers, a motorcycle, & a voice changer!
3. Ultimate Art Easel – Channel their inner artist with this ultimate art easel with a magnetic dry erase board, chalkboard and roomy compartments on the bottom for all their supplies.
5. Taylor Swift Tickets – Go see Taylor live in concert for 2018 as she launches her Reputation tour! Sure to be a teen and tween favorite!
6. Razor Hovertrax – Race along on the self-balancing smart scooter hoverboard! Cruise around your house or neighborhood at speeds up to 8mph.
For more gift ideas, visit Giving, the 2017 Kid + Kin Holiday Guide!
Please Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and buy something we may receive compensation, which helps us buy coffee and support our families. This is not a sponsored post. Thank you!