I was born and raised in the same place where I spent the first 18 years of my life. Despite living in no fewer than eight (or nine? I’ve lost count) difference places since then, I am quite loyal to my hometown. (Columbus, Ohio. Go Buckeyes!) Today’s gift ideas are for those of us who are hometown proud – gifts to celebrate your home city or state.
All of our hometown proud gift ideas are available in all fifty states or offer a custom option to celebrate your favorite city. In other words, every gift is a great option.
Hometown Proud Gifts
1. State Candle: Homesick candles bring the familiar scent of home to you wherever you are. These long burning candles are hand poured all natural soy wax. In addition to all 50 states, Homesick has City and Country candles.
2. State of Mind Necklace: “Make your proud provenance known” with a sterling silver state pendant necklace. We love the sweet little 14K dipped heart that hangs near your home.
3. Latitude / Longitude Custom Pillow: Celebrate “Home”, wherever it may be, with a custom pillow cover. You provide the address, Aspen Lane adds the latitude and longitude to a white or natural cover in your choice of print color.
4. City Map Print: The Map Collection will turn any city in the world into a fantastically modern and graphic piece of art. We love how simple and cool the prints look and are obsessed with the idea of a gallery wall of all the cities where we’ve lived. Swoon.
5. Home Coffee Mug: The original Home State Apparel has everything from tees to home accessories to tree ornaments, and, of course, coffee mugs.
6. Thunder Bunny Photo Map: Showcase your favorite memories from your favorite place in these photo mats cut in the shape of a state. Travelers will love the continent maps to document destinations. Available in a variety of mat colors and frame options.
For more gift ideas, visit Giving, the 2017 Kid + Kin Holiday Guide!
Please Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and buy something we may receive compensation and that helps us buy coffee and support our families. This is not a sponsored post. Thank you!