Tis the season for giving! Do good this holiday season with gifts that give back! We found some of the best charitable gifts that help give back to great causes!
It’s not very often that we stumble upon really good gifts that give back. We wanted to find gifts that friends and families would be excited to unwrap, as well as give back, so we went on the hunt.
What we found, blew us away. There are so many great companies who are creating gifts that give back, and we’re excited to share them in our Giving: 2017 Holiday Guide this year!
Gifts that GIVE Back
1. Cuddle + Kind Dolls – Each of these adorable hand-knit dolls provides 10-20 meals for hungry children. They are loving handmade in Peru, offering these women a fair-trade business as well.
2. Charcoal – This lump of coal is actually soap! This soap purchase will supply a woman in Kenya with a new charcoal-efficient stove! Handmade in Brooklyn by Apotheke, this sweet soap soap is made with bamboo charcoal powder which draws out impurities and disinfects, while the coconut, olive and organic palm oil moisturize and cleanse.
3. The Giving Keys – This company is a pay it forward company. They sell products to provide jobs and hours of work for people transitioning out of homelessness. Each key is stamped with an encouraging word. They encourage you to give your gift to someone who needs the message.
4. lstn headphones – Zebra wood Fillmore wireless headphones from lstn sound co. Proceeds go towards giving hearing aids to people in need worldwide through their charity partner, Starkey Hearing Foundation.
5. Corgis for a Cause – The cutest corgis on Instagram have teamed up to create an adorable calendar with images for 12 months of 2018 and 2 months of 2019. Proceeds benefit a pet rescue and rehabilitation charity.
6. Amazon Echo RED – We love our tech gadgets and the Echo is no exception. Every purchase helps fight AIDS in Africa.
Give differently this season!
7. Alex’s Table Cookbook – This cookbook has over 55 recipes from world-renown chefs, influential mixologists, celebrities and supporters along with stunning photography. Get delicious ideas for your next meal with sections divided by main courses, sides & starters, cocktails & mocktails and desserts. 100% of the proceeds goes towards their mission – fighting childhood cancer, one recipe at a time!
8. Kika’s Treats – Satisfy their sweet tooth with a gift box of handmade chocolate covered cookies and caramels. Kika’s Treats donates 5% of proceeds to help low income entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
9. Tatcha – The Water Cream is a new moisturizer! This oil-free, anti-aging water cream releases a burst of skin-improving Japanese nutrients, powerful botanicals and optimal hydration for pure, poreless skin. Proceeds from this purchase help fund education for girls in Asia and Africa.
We Love Gifts that Give Back!
10. Charity Ties – These beautiful hair tie bracelets are from Maria Shireen. #Bandsofstregnth. For each bracelet sold, $10 is donated to the National Coalition of Maternal Mental Health.
11. One Hope – So many fun gift ideas here! We know it’s winter but our favorite gift set is the Frose All Day gift box. It includes: ONEHOPE Cotes de Provence Rosé, Morris Kitchen lemon syrup, an ice cube tray with frosé recipe, and a tumbler for the pool or beach. Each set helps a good cause – this box helps educate 100 women on their risks and symptoms of ovarian cancer.
12. WWF Panda Mittens – These adorable panda mittens can be yours with a $55 donation to WWF to help protect to future of nature.
For more gift ideas, visit Giving the 2017 Kid + Kin Holiday Guide.
Please Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and buy something we may receive a small percentage to help us buy coffee and support our families. This is not a sponsored post. Thank you!