Welcome to our Giving Guide, the Kid + Kin official holiday guide for 2017! We’re excited to share our holiday gift giving ideas with you in this beautifully curated guide. We’ve got gift ideas for kids + kin, stocking stuffers, BIG gifts, couples and familes, STEM favorites, and Kindness gift ideas for kids of all ages!
Up first, we’re sharing our favorite STEM toys to encourage learning and creativity!
We can never get enough STEM toys around our house. My kids, like all kids, are little sponges and we love seeing them learn and grow – heck we even learn things along with them. This year we’ve rounded up some of our favorite STEM toys for this holiday season. It was so hard to narrow down our list but these are our top 6 STEM toys for kids!
1. Perfume Making Kit – Mix and match your own scents in beakers and create your own perfume. Fun chemistry set with pumps, bottles, beakers, scents and more! Project MC2 has lots of science related kits and dolls to get girls engaged in STEAM!
2. Piper Computer Kit – Tech Toy of the Year! Handcraft your own wooden computer with LCD screen. Wifi enabled for interactive game play. Self-contained computer running on a raspberry pi 3 project board – 1gb ram – 1.2Ghz quad-core CPU. “Inspiring the inventors of tomorrow!” Perfect for ages 8-13.
4. Talking Microscope – Look and listen with GeoSafari Jr. talking microscope with 20 realistic slides. Features the voice of Bindi Irwin and over 100 nature facts kids will love. 5x magnification with kid-friendly dual eyepiece for easy viewing. Perfect for the preschooler in your life.
5. 3-D Doodle Pen – Get creative with this MEGA 3D Pen starter set. Come with a kid-safe (no hot parts) 3D pen with 8 plastic colors, activity guide, charger and doodle blocks for kids to get creative with! Help kids think in 3D with no software required.
6. Dash Robot – Wonder Workshop’s responsive robot for kids ages 6+. Code this robot using the Wonder or Blockly apps on your Apple or Android phones or tablets. Dash can move, dance, light up, avoid objects and even respond to voice! For even more fun, get the Dash xylophone.
Which one will be on the top of your kids’ holiday list this year?
For more gift ideas, visit Giving, the 2017 Kid + Kin Holiday Guide!
Please Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and buy something we may receive compensation, which helps us buy coffee and support our families. This is not a sponsored post. Thank you!