Back to School shopping can be overwhelming. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite back to school products in our comprehensive Back to School Guide + GIVEAWAY to make things easier this school year!
Back to School Guide
Our Back to School Guide features some of our favorite finds from all over the internet. Kid and parent approved.
We’re even giving away over $200 of prizes in our Back to School Must-Have Giveaway!
Back to School Guide – Backpacks
Backpacks are a staple for back to school gear. Our Back to School Guide highlights our top choices in both style and functionality for backpacks in 2017.
- State Bags – We love this STATE Kane Coney Island Backpack. Also available in other colorblock combos. Bonded mesh with a zip front pocket, 2 side pockets and 7 interior pockets! For every STATE bag purchased, STATE hand-delivers a backpack — packed with essential tools for success– to an American child in need. Get one, give one. #GiveBackPack $65.
- Garnet Hill Kids – This ECO signature backpack is pretty trendy. Made with recycled-PET fabric keeping reclaimed plastic bottles and polyester out of our landfills and water supplies. PLUS get a FREE matching lunchbox (until 9/6/17, while supplies last) $49.95.
- Pottery Barn Kids – One of our favorites is the Solar System Backpack. From critter packs, to personalized big kid backpacks and rolling options, Pottery Barn Kids has a lot to choose from. You can personalize them with names too! $29.50-$69.50 (depending on size).
- MadPax – One of a kind Blue Mamba Spike Backpack. Stand out with spikes! Air mesh padding, 2 side zip pockets, laptop sleeve and interior zip pocket. $77.99 + free shipping.
- Zicac – Go clear with the Transparent PVC school backpack with mesh side pockets. $19.99
- Kenox – Vintage style backpack in mint green. Fits a 15 inch laptop. Waterproof with a reinforced bottom and internal pocket for valuables.
Back to School Guide – Lunch
If your student takes lunch, they need good lunch gear. Even if you eat school lunch, be sure to check out this super unique water bottle for kids, it’s so fun.
- Planetbox – ROVER stainless steel bento lunchbox. With 5 compartments, 2 round carry containers and a soft carry bag. Available in a variety of colors. $79.95
- OXO – Good Grips Lunch Container. Two level container with leak proof compartments. $14.95
- Gululu – Interactive Water Bottle + Health Tracker. Keep kids drinking water with this interactive water bottle. Choose an interactive pet that encourages your child to drink water throughout the day. Every Gululu purchase provides clean drinking water to a child in a developing country because water = life.
- Boden – Trendy printed lunchbox with wipe-clean interior. Adorable, European inspired Blooming Traffic design. $34
- Pottery Barn Kids – Lunch boxes from Pottery Barn Kids, including this Shark themed one, are designed to hold a full lunch including their hot/cold container.
- Pinnacle Thermoware – Leakproof Hot Lunch container for kids and adults. Heat release valve and insulated to keep food hot!
Back to School Guide – Organization
Get organized this school year. Our favorite organizational product is Mabel’s Labels. The kids love choosing their label characters and I love that it helps keep their stuff from getting lost!
The Little Kid Combo pack even comes with shoe stickers, which is great for preschool and kindergarten ages.
Check out Mabel’s Labels and other favorites for staying organized this school year!
- Mabel’s Labels – MUST HAVE! Mabel’s Labels are waterproof, personalized name labels for all the stuff kids lose! Perfect for school supplies, bottles, clothes and more, our labels ensure items won’t get mixed up or lost at play dates, daycare, school and everywhere else your kids go! Our favorite way to keep track of everything school related. WIN A LABEL COMBO PACK! $42 SEE HOW TO WIN BELOW!
- Calendars – Weekly Calendar with color coded adhesive notes. Keep everyone’s activities organized in one place for 52 weeks. $13.95.
- Lockers – Keep the locker clutter contained with this magnetic locker organizer. Perfect for holding pens, notebooks, headphones etc. Includes a picture display and mirror. $11.99
- Pencil Cases – Get organized with cool pencil cases, planners and other fun accessories for the school year.
- Notebooks – Custom journals, notebooks and planners from Minted. $16-$26
Back to School Guide – Books & Learning
Ease those back to school jitters with a visit from Mac. Back to School with Mac is a new family tradition will be cherished for years to come. Older kids will enjoy reading the book with younger siblings too.
Reading is so important. Raise a reader with our favorite back to school books. We’re so excited to be parternering with Harper Collins Children’s Books to be giving away FOUR school themed books for kids!
And check out these apps and workbooks for skill building all year long. Be sure to enter our giveaway below for your chance to WIN 5 NEW BOOKS!
- Back to School with Mac MUST HAVE – Back to School with Mac is a great end of summer tradition. Mac is a friendly stuffed apple who helps kids get excited about back to school. Read the book and start a new tradition with Mac and his silly antics. Mac is great for helping anxious kids who have back-to-school jitters. Be sure to check out our full review of Back to School with Mac. WIN YOUR VERY OWN MAC AND BOOK SET! SEE HOW TO WIN BELOW!
- Harper Collins MUST HAVE Harper Collins has been publishing books for over 200 years. They offer some of the best children’s books around. Here are four of our favorite books for back to school. 1. “I’m Smart” by Kate and Jim McMullan – it takes smarts to be a school bus. 2. “The Legend of Rock, Paper Scissors” by Drew Daywalt – read the legend of rock, paper and scissors — the ones who started the infamous game! 3. “Frazzled – Everyday Disasters and Impending Doom” by Books Vivat – Abbie is about to start middle school and she’s freaking out. “Invisible Emmie” by Terri Libenson – a graphic novel about two totally different middle school girls, one who is shy and artistic and one who is outgoing and athletic. WIN 4 HARPER COLLINS BOOKS! SEE HOW TO WIN BELOW!
- Testing Mom – Testing Mom is the online place for testing prep and skill building for Pre-K through 8th grade. Start with their FREE 100 practice questions today.
- Brain Quest – Brain Quest workbooks make learning fun! Get one for every grade.
- Thinkster Math – Help students become math champs with Thinkster Math, the math app that really works! Start your 7-day free trial now.
Back to School Guide – A+ Style
Tea Collection and Pediped are 2 of our favorite brands. Dress your kids in style and comfort from head to foot this school year. Enter our giveaway below for a chance to win a Tea Collection gift card and a pair of new Pediped shoes for back to school!
Step into the new school year with these A+ styles. Shop our favorite styles below and be sure to enter the giveaway at the bottom of this post!
- Tea Collection MUST HAVE Tea Collection is the best of globally inspired clothing for kids. Shop their newest Scotland collection or save big on Aussie inspired threads. SEE HOW TO WIN BELOW!
- Pediped – MUST HAVE Pediped shoes are specifically designed to promote healthy foot development. Created with comfort and style in mind, they’ve been favorites since our babies started walking. WIN A PAIR OF PEDIPED SHOES FOR YOUR KIDS! SEE HOW TO WIN BELOW!
- Cat & Jack – Cat and Jack is clothing with an imagination of it’s own. We love the science inspired graphic tees best!
- Mini Boden – Mini Boden offers stand out prints, first-class appliqués and soft jersey outfits for every day.
- Gap – Gapkids has fashion-forward styles for a great year.
Back to School Guide GIVEAWAY!
And now for the part you’ve been waiting for – the GIVEAWAY!
One lucky winner will win this bundle of our MUST-HAVE favorites featured in our Back-To-School Guide! Check out these awesome prizes:
- Mabel’s Labels – Your choice of one back to school combo pack. Choose from: Ultimate Back-To-School Combo, Middle School label Pack, Little Kid School Combo, Designer Series Label Pack, Hello Kitty Label Pack. $42 value!
- Tea Collection – Win a $50 gift card for Tea Collection to shop for some back to school clothes! $50 value!
- Back to School with Mac – Ease back to school jitters with your very own Back to School with Mac hardback book and plush Mac apple set. A fun family tradition. $29.99 value!
- Pediped – Snag a new pair of trendy Pediped shoes to kick off the school year. Let us know what size and if you have a girl or boy and we’ll send you some new kicks. 1 pair of new shoes!
- Harper Collins Children’s Books – Encourage reading this school year. Win 4 books from Harper Collins. Above we talked about 4 of our favorite books for back to school and now you get a chance to win them. We’re giving away 4 books total – two young readers and two middle grade books. (I’m Smart, The Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Frazzled and Invisible Emmie) 4 books – a $42 value!
Enter our Rafflecopter giveaway below for a chance to be the lucky winner!
You may also like…