Summer is all about having fun and staying cool!
My kids are all about their water play. They would live in their bathing suits, with the hose running, all summer long if I let them. We only have a kiddie pool in our backyard, and water balloons are fun but never last long enough. Water Balloon Hop Scotch is a fun summer game to extend the water play fun!
Water Balloon Hop Scotch is simple and fun! My kids loved it and we all got involved in making summer memories together!
How to Play Water Balloon Hop Scotch
- Draw your hopscotch board on the sidewalk or patio.
- Fill in each square with a water balloon activity. (See below for ideas)
- Fill up a bunch of water balloons. (We love the bunch-o-balloons because they are easy and only take minutes to fill.)
- Toss a rock or roll a jumbo dice to see what square you land on.
- Get the whole family involved! Keep cool this summer with this fun summer game!
Both of my kids love their Target bathing suits. Head splat was a clear favorite square during our game!
Water Balloon Hop Scotch Square Ideas
- Head Splat
- Catch a balloon
- Hose down
- Sit in the pool (if you have a kiddie pool)
- Sit on a water balloon
- Throw a balloon
- Swap places
Get creative! Let the kids see if they can come up with some ideas! It’s all about getting involved and having fun!
Keep Cool this Summer With…
Homemade Lemonade for the kids…
Wine Popsicles for the adults!
Please Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and buy something we may receive compensation, which helps us buy coffee and support our families. This is not a sponsored post. Thank you!