Kid + Kin Picks: Outdoor Entertaining

Posted in Kid + Kin Picks, Shopping
on April 18, 2017

I think it’s safe to say that we are ready for spring and summer weather over here at Kid + Kin. Now that we’ve shared our favorite grill recipes for summer, it’s time to set the table – literally – for some outdoor eating. Check out our Kid + Kin Picks for outdoor dining and entertaining.

Smart Shopping Tip: the Target Patio & Garden Sale  is going on through Saturday. It’s the perfect excuse to turn your outdoor space into a true extension of your home. Create an outdoor dining and entertaining area you love and you’ll be looking for any excuse to entertain, dine or just hang outside. So, hit us the outdoor decor sale and save 20% on a purchase of $250 or more of select patio furniture & fire pits. Decorate your outdoor space, buy one and get one 50% off on patio accessories and outdoor lighting.

Kid + Kin Picks Patio Party

For Kid: KidKraft Outdoor Table and Chair Set. The classic picnic table is shrunk down to kid size to create the perfect outdoor kids’ dining table.

For Kin: Rocha Rectangle Dining Table. This gorgeous dark dining table with simple lines is the perfect backdrop for your festive outdoor dining.

For You: Belvedere 5-Piece Chat Set. Kick up your feet and relax with a glass of rosé to walk the sunset and relax with a friend on this lovely little chat set.

Outdoor Dining

Outdoor Dining Picks for Summer

For Kid: Zig Zag Melamine Plate Set. Melamine is where it’s at for kid’s outdoor dining. This complete set from The Land of Nod is perfect for your littlest picnic guests.

For Kin: Marika Blue & Gold Collection. From tumblers to bowls to coordinating plates, this pretty collection sets the table for your dinner party.

For You: Pitcher with 4 Bubble Tumblers. Ideal summer night = sitting in my Belvedere Chat Set and sipping on Watermelon Sangria out of this adorable bubble tumbler.

Target Outdoor Decor Sale

Target Outdoor Decor Sale

The Target Outdoor Decor Collections are just so lovely that we wanted to share our favorites. Hopefully some of these will inspire you to spruce up your outdoor space for a summer of fun. Through Saturday, these picks are buy one, get one 50% off in stores and online (no code necessary).

Black & White OUtdoor DecorBlack & White Outdoor Decor: Outdoor LanternBlack Diamond Throw Blanket and Worn Stripe Black and White Outdoor Rug.

Americana Outdoor Decor from Target

Americana Outdoor Decor: Crinkle Diamond Outdoor PillowMetal Star Lights and Pattern Blue Rug.

Island Oasis Outdoor Decor from Target

Island Oasis: Rattan Outdoor LanternPineapple PillowFern Lumbar Pillow and Outdoor Fabric Pouf.

Happy summer entertaining!

Please Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and buy something we may receive compensation, which helps us buy coffee and support our families. Thank you!

24 Comments

• Rich

Island Oasis looks like my jam!

April 18, 2017 at 11:43 pm Reply
  • Kevin

Love hanging outdoors in the summer.

April 18, 2017 at 11:43 pm Reply
  • Robin Rue

I can’t wait to start entertaining more outdoors. The nice weather is coming and I want some new deck furniture before it does 🙂

April 18, 2017 at 11:46 pm Reply
  • Jeanine

I love having people over outside! I need go redo my backyard. All of this looks amazing!

April 18, 2017 at 11:49 pm Reply
  • Terri Steffes

We love our outdoor space. It is an extension of our home. I love the red, white and blue decs. Going to have to check those out.

April 19, 2017 at 1:11 am Reply
  • Kara

I love those pineapple pillows. I feel like I see pineapple decor everywhere right now!

April 19, 2017 at 1:15 am Reply
  • Angela Tolsma

I got patio furniture from target last year and they still are doing great now! But I am definitely debating on a few more pillows!

April 19, 2017 at 4:51 am Reply
  • Tereza

Absolutely love your picks – especially that Marika dish set, it looks so lovely and summery! I’m on a mission to make a she shed this year and grow really large flowers and herbs and tomatoes and get a table for the outside! x

April 19, 2017 at 8:32 am Reply
  • roxy

I love all of these ideas! Target has SUCH great home stuff, I love the patterns you picked for their outdoor items. 😍😍

April 19, 2017 at 2:17 pm Reply
  • Reesa Lewandowski

I LOVE that you included kid options in your round up! We only have a small porch so a lot of these things wouldn’t fit. But how beautiful and fun are these items?!

April 19, 2017 at 4:11 pm Reply
  • thesocialbeing721

What cute ideas! Kids should definitely be a part of the outdoor entertaining fun. It’s all about the comfy furniture and the right lighting.

April 19, 2017 at 4:25 pm Reply
  • Cindy Ingalls

I really don’t spend too much time creating my outdoor space. But after seeing all these fabulous picks I’m inspired to make a comfy retreat for myself at home.

April 19, 2017 at 4:31 pm Reply
  • Amanda Love

It’s nice to have a space for everyone in your backyard especially if you love hosting parties. I think these are all lovely ideas. It would be nice to setup a place for the kids.

April 19, 2017 at 5:14 pm Reply
  • Carol Cassara

I love entertaining and I make sure that even the kids have a place in our backyard. I’ve been thinking about changing oir backyard a bit, and I could use these as inspiration.

April 19, 2017 at 5:16 pm Reply
  • Melissa

I never knew Target had such an upscale outdoor décor section. I can never leave Target once I get there so this might be my next excuse to go

April 19, 2017 at 5:22 pm Reply
  • Renee | The Good Hearted Woman

We have a huge covered deck, and I am so ready to completely overhaul it this spring. I love the 5-piece Chat Set.

April 20, 2017 at 3:25 pm Reply
  • Angela Bethea

Wow these are all very lovely! I love that there are different designs. This is really perfect for outdoor parties.

April 20, 2017 at 3:41 pm Reply
  • Heather

I love the child’s picnic table! This is our second summer with a pool and are just starting to really work on our outdoor space. I’m sure my daughters would love their own table!

April 20, 2017 at 5:47 pm Reply
  • Karina

I love eating outside, however I currently live on the second floor of a home so I don’t get to do it often unless I’m dining out. This is one of the reasons I’m so looking forward to buying our first home soon… would love to create a backyard oasis where we could enjoy meals together as a family. Would definitely check out Target when the time comes for us to create our space. Love their stuff!

April 20, 2017 at 7:28 pm Reply
  • katriza

Aww what an awesome post! I love seeing the different things they make for kids now to make them feel like adults!

April 20, 2017 at 8:10 pm Reply
  • Lyd

The adult picks are so gorgeous! And the kid sets are super cute, I love how you did all three different sets!

April 20, 2017 at 8:25 pm Reply
  • Angela

OMG I want to buy everything!!! Ok my favourite items from this wonderful list are the outdoor dining sets, the black and white items and the americana lighting

April 20, 2017 at 8:30 pm Reply
  • Tasha

I always wanted to get outdoor sets like these but living in an apartment I can’t. I can not wait to get a house!

April 21, 2017 at 12:43 am Reply
  • CourtneyLynne

Omg so many cute sets!!!! We need to get my daughter her own set!!! It would be the cutest thing ever!

April 24, 2017 at 2:58 pm Reply